Advisors who have succeeded beyond the rookie stage may find themselves considering how to propel their business — and their career — forward.
In this exclusive, interactive webcast, our panel of expert speakers — including Tim Niemann, Principal, Advanced Training — Advanced Branch Team Performance at Edward Jones and two advisors who have expanded their businesses in recent years — will discuss ways in which advisors can take the next steps needed to achieve business success.
* Approved for 1 IMCA CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE Credit. Approved for 1 CFA Credit.
Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Time: 4-5 PM ET
Specifically, they will address issues of concern to producers who have cleared the initial hurdles and are now on the threshold of their career's best years:
- How to plot a career course that satisfies your needs, your client needs and those of your firm and your other team member(s)
- How to attract new clients and assets
- How to serve clients' investment needs holistically
- How to bring efficiencies to the way you conduct your business
Join us for a practical discussion intended to help up-and-coming advisors become a more valuable resource for their clients.
Continuing Education Credits: Webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported 1 week after the live event. CE Credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
For CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits for webcasts approved by IMCA, live viewers will receive an email 1 week after the live event with a program code to self-report. On-demand viewers will receive an email 30 days after the live event with a program code to self-report.
For CE credits for webcasts approved by CFA, credit will be reported 30 days after the live event.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.