Choosing where to live in retirement and into advanced age seems like an easy decision but it may be more difficult than anticipated.
Dr. Sandra Timmermann, a nationally recognized financial gerontologist, discusses some of the housing, finance and care dilemmas clients face as they move along the age continuum or become incapacitated, and how financial professionals can help make the appropriate choices.
* Accepted for 1 CE Credit from the CFP Board. Pending by IMCA for 1 CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credit. Approved for 1 CFA Credit.
Date: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Time: 4-5 PM ET
In this exclusive, interactive webinar sponsored by AXA, financial professionals will discover:
- What are some of the housing options for your clients as they grow older?
- What are some of the physical, emotional and financial considerations that you can help them through?
- How can you help engage them in in a discussion about long-term care needs as part of a retirement plan?
- When is the best time to start the conversation?
Join us for a practical discussion to help up-and-coming financial professionals continue to be a more valuable resource for their clients.
Continuing Education Credits: For all webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported one week after the live event. For on-demand viewers, CE credit will be reported 30 days after the live event. After 30 days, webcasts are available until December 31 in the calendar year for on-demand viewing and are not eligible for CE credit.
For all webcasts approved by IMCA for CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the IMCA program ID to self-report for CE credit. Program IDs will be provided up to 30 days after the live event. After 30 days, webcasts are available until December 31 in the calendar year for on-demand viewing and are not eligible for CE credit.