Regulation aside, the advice business enters the New Year on the threshold of intense change. Several trends are emerging, including an uptick in advisers exiting the business and looking for viable succession plans, more advisers seeking acquisitions to offset tightening revenues and greater compliance requirements. The industry is also anticipating an ever-greater emphasis on fee-based practices, with all the changes in affiliation and business models that such a shift may entail.
* Accepted for 1 CE Credit from the CFP Board. Pending by IMCA for 1 CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credit. Approved for 1 CFA Credit.
Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2016
Time: 4-5 PM ET
This exclusive webcast will provide insight into the challenges and opportunities these changes will bring. Specifically, our expert participants will discuss:
- The impact of new regulation on revenues
- How to determine if this is the right time for you to change firms, sell your business or buy a business
- Determining the key components of practice valuation beyond assets under management
- Setting realistic transition timelines
- Protecting your clients' interests and retaining their assets during a transition
Attendees may submit questions before and during the live event. A free and invaluable resource.
Continuing Education Credits: Webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported 1 week after the live event. CE Credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
For CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits for webcasts approved by IMCA, live viewers will receive an email 1 week after the live event with a program code to self-report. On-demand viewers will receive an email 30 days after the live event with a program code to self-report.
For CE credits for webcasts approved by CFA, credit will be reported 30 days after the live event.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.