Regardless of the uncertain fate of the Department of Labor's fiduciary rule and its provisions, many advisors are finding themselves under increasing pressure to meet a new level of client expectations and potentially answer some awkward questions. What should they say if asked about the rule and, perhaps more important, how should they be shaping their business to prepare for what may or may not come?
Join panelists assembled by DST for a candid roundtable discussion about the complexities and often competing priorities now facing advisory firms and advisors.
* Accepted for 1 CE Credit from the CFP Board. Accepted by IMCA for 1 CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credit. Approved for 1 CFA Credit.
Date: Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Time: 4-5 PM ET
Specifically, the webcast will cover:
- What's on advisors' minds now? What action steps are they are taking? Advisor survey results from Retirement Insights, LLC.
- Fiduciary rule versus fiduciary role: Rule or no rule, clients are more informed. What are they looking for now?
- What are advisors doing to build trust and convey value in an evolving marketplace?
- How might products and market specialties ranging from variable annuities to 401(k) rollovers be affected by a shift to fiduciary advice?
- Which technologies can be leveraged to help support fiduciary obligations and what might future innovations beyond fiduciary tools look like?
Attendees may submit questions before and during the live event. This free and invaluable resource will help you, your current clients and prospects.
Continuing Education Credits: For all webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported one week after the live event. For on-demand viewers, CE credit will be reported 30 days after the live event. After 30 days, webcasts are available until December 31 in the calendar year for on-demand viewing and are not eligible for CE credit.
For all webcasts approved by IMCA for CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits, email email@example.com for the IMCA program ID to self-report for CE credit. Program IDs will be provided up to 30 days after the live event. After 30 days, webcasts are available until December 31 in the calendar year for on-demand viewing and are not eligible for CE credit.