More advisory firms are exploring and executing mergers and acquisitions than ever before. Many firms are using M&A as a strategic means to accelerate the growth of their firms — and also to identify longer-term succession plans that can increase the overall enterprise value of a business.
Date: Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Time: 4-5 PM ET
In this live, interactive webcast, experts from InvestmentNews and Live Oak Bank will present exclusive research examining deal activity and succession planning and will specifically discuss:
- How you can determine if you are ready to take on a merger or acquisition
- How you can evaluate mergers or acquisitions that align with your firm's overall goals for growth
- The different types of merger or acquisition opportunities that are expected to surface throughout 2017
- How you can strategically identify individuals or firms that can help you execute a succession plan
- Resources to help facilitate deal activity and expanding your business
Registrants for this free webcast will receive a complimentary copy of Live Oak Bank's "Guide to Financing" and will be able to download the slides from InvestmentNews Research's M&A Outlook presentation.
Continuing Education Credits: Webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported 1 week after the live event. CE Credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
For CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits for webcasts approved by IMCA, live viewers will receive an email 1 week after the live event with a program code to self-report. On-demand viewers will receive an email 30 days after the live event with a program code to self-report.
For CE credits for webcasts approved by CFA, credit will be reported 30 days after the live event.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.