More advisory firms are exploring and executing mergers and acquisitions than ever before. Many firms are using M&A as a strategic means to accelerate the growth of their firms — and also to identify longer-term succession plans that can increase the overall enterprise value of a business.
Date: Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Time: 4-5 PM ET
In this live, interactive webcast, experts from InvestmentNews and Live Oak Bank will present exclusive research examining deal activity and succession planning and will specifically discuss:
- How you can determine if you are ready to take on a merger or acquisition
- How you can evaluate mergers or acquisitions that align with your firm's overall goals for growth
- The different types of merger or acquisition opportunities that are expected to surface throughout 2017
- How you can strategically identify individuals or firms that can help you execute a succession plan
- Resources to help facilitate deal activity and expanding your business
Registrants for this free webcast will receive a complimentary copy of Live Oak Bank's "Guide to Financing" and will be able to download the slides from InvestmentNews Research's M&A Outlook presentation.
Continuing Education Credits: For all webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported one week after the live event. For on-demand viewers, CE credit will be reported 30 days after the live event. After 30 days, webcasts are available until December 31 in the calendar year for on-demand viewing and are not eligible for CE credit.
For all webcasts approved by IMCA for CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits, email email@example.com for the IMCA program ID to self-report for CE credit. Program IDs will be provided up to 30 days after the live event. After 30 days, webcasts are available until December 31 in the calendar year for on-demand viewing and are not eligible for CE credit.