When it comes to emerging market debt, there are a series of forces that help you drive better results for your clients. In today's continually changing market environment, it is critical to know the forces at play to help keep your investment strategy a step ahead.
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Time: 1-2 PM ET
In this live, interactive webcast InvestmentNews and Aberdeen Asset Management will examine a number of key trends and see how they are shaping the marketplace. Advisers will learn:
- How attractive yields in emerging markets' fixed income compare to low yields in much of the developed world;
- Dramatic improvement in emerging market currency valuations;
- The growing rebound in emerging market growth;
- How much Chinese demand continues to support emerging market commodities;
- Why Aberdeen's resources and local presence with over 80 emerging market investment professionals around the world will help you deliver diversification advantages and growth to your clients.
For a preview of some of the key trends that will be discussed on this important webcast, see The Forces at Work. Attendees may submit questions before and during the live event.
Continuing Education Credits: For all webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported one week after the live event. For on-demand viewers, CE credit will be reported 30 days after the live event. After 30 days, webcasts are available until December 31 in the calendar year for on-demand viewing and are not eligible for CE credit.
For all webcasts approved by IMCA for CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits, email email@example.com for the IMCA program ID to self-report for CE credit. Program IDs will be provided up to 30 days after the live event. After 30 days, webcasts are available until December 31 in the calendar year for on-demand viewing and are not eligible for CE credit.