When it comes to emerging market debt, there are a series of forces that help you drive better results for your clients. In today's continually changing market environment, it is critical to know the forces at play to help keep your investment strategy a step ahead.
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Time: 1-2 PM ET
In this live, interactive webcast InvestmentNews and Aberdeen Asset Management will examine a number of key trends and see how they are shaping the marketplace. Advisers will learn:
- How attractive yields in emerging markets' fixed income compare to low yields in much of the developed world;
- Dramatic improvement in emerging market currency valuations;
- The growing rebound in emerging market growth;
- How much Chinese demand continues to support emerging market commodities;
- Why Aberdeen's resources and local presence with over 80 emerging market investment professionals around the world will help you deliver diversification advantages and growth to your clients.
For a preview of some of the key trends that will be discussed on this important webcast, see The Forces at Work. Attendees may submit questions before and during the live event.
Continuing Education Credits: Webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported 1 week after the live event. CE Credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
For CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits for webcasts approved by IMCA, live viewers will receive an email 1 week after the live event with a program code to self-report. On-demand viewers will receive an email 30 days after the live event with a program code to self-report.
For CE credits for webcasts approved by CFA, credit will be reported 30 days after the live event.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.