The advice industry is at a unique inflection point, as the way clients are investing has changed dramatically: Technology has evolved, access to innovative products has changed, and the active vs. passive debate continues to rage on. Advisers and their clients are caught right in the middle, setting the stage for a new adviser-client dynamic.
How will this impact advisers’ businesses and business models, as well as their portfolio construction strategies and capabilities?
Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Time: 4-5 PM ET
Join us on Sept 26th for our one hour video webcast, part of our new Innovators in Investing series, where InvestmentNews’ Fred Gabriel and Jeff Benjamin sit down with industry thought leaders from Morningstar, FS Investments, and FlexShares, to discover how these crossroads will re-shape your practice and impact your value proposition.
Our speakers will discuss:
- How technology is changing the investing landscape
- Cases for using active and passive investing (and what it means for your clients’ portfolios)
- How access to institutional-like products has affected the investment selection process
- Why now, more than ever, advisers need to establish their unique value proposition and communicate it clearly to their clients
- Plus, what industry “gamechangers” will have the biggest impact on your clients in the future
Continuing Education Credits: For all webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported one week after the live event. For on-demand viewers, CE credit will be reported 30 days after the live event. After 30 days, webcasts are available until December 31 in the calendar year for on-demand viewing and are not eligible for CE credit.
For all webcasts approved by IMCA for CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits, email email@example.com for the IMCA program ID to self-report for CE credit. Program IDs will be provided up to 30 days after the live event. After 30 days, webcasts are available until December 31 in the calendar year for on-demand viewing and are not eligible for CE credit.