The advice industry is at a unique inflection point, as the way clients are investing has changed dramatically: Technology has evolved, access to innovative products has changed, and the active vs. passive debate continues to rage on. Advisers and their clients are caught right in the middle, setting the stage for a new adviser-client dynamic.
How will this impact advisers’ businesses and business models, as well as their portfolio construction strategies and capabilities?
Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Time: 4-5 PM ET
Join us on Sept 26th for our one hour video webcast, part of our new Innovators in Investing series, where InvestmentNews’ Fred Gabriel and Jeff Benjamin sit down with industry thought leaders from Morningstar, FS Investments, and FlexShares, to discover how these crossroads will re-shape your practice and impact your value proposition.
Our speakers will discuss:
- How technology is changing the investing landscape
- Cases for using active and passive investing (and what it means for your clients’ portfolios)
- How access to institutional-like products has affected the investment selection process
- Why now, more than ever, advisers need to establish their unique value proposition and communicate it clearly to their clients
- Plus, what industry “gamechangers” will have the biggest impact on your clients in the future
Continuing Education Credits: Webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported 1 week after the live event. CE Credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
For CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits for webcasts approved by IMCA, live viewers will receive an email 1 week after the live event with a program code to self-report. On-demand viewers will receive an email 30 days after the live event with a program code to self-report.
For CE credits for webcasts approved by CFA, credit will be reported 30 days after the live event.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.