Making a change in firm or channel can be a substantial challenge in an adviserís career. Being prepared by having all the information needed to make informed choices and decisions is vital, and too often advisers donít know about this process.
Date: Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Time: 4-5 PM ET
In this valuable webcast, representatives from Edward Jones, who have experienced this type of transition firsthand or have guided scores of advisers through transitions, will share insights and observations ó many of which may be surprising ó that can lead to more successful outcomes.
- What are the most important factors to consider when moving a practice?
- Managing the move successfully within the standards set by compliance.
- Encourage effective communication and find out why family support is important.
- How to anticipate and respond to client questions about a move to a new firm.
- Are there differences when moving a newer versus a more established practice?
Continuing Education Credits: Webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported 1 week after the live event. CE Credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
For CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits for webcasts approved by Investments & Wealth Institute®, formerly IMCA, live viewers will receive an email 1 week after the live event with a program code to self-report. On-demand viewers will receive an email 30 days after the live event with a program code to self-report.
For CE credits for webcasts approved by CFA, credit will be reported 30 days after the live event.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.