“Elite” RIA firms continue to grow at a rate that significantly outpaces the industry at large – and many elite firms are making short- and long-term investments designed to continue to accelerate their rapid growth.
Date: Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Time: 4-5 PM ET
In this exclusive webcast, InvestmentNews Research and BlackRock will reveal the results of the new 2017 Elite RIA Study, which details the growth strategies of the industry’s top firms. Specifically, the research and panel of experts will focus on:
- How Elite RIAs are scaling their businesses to establish their brands and improve operations
- The investment management approaches Elite RIAs are taking to differentiate their firms and attract larger clients
- How top firms are using M&A to identify strategic growth opportunities
- Technology strategies for improving productivity and providing a “next generation” client experience
- The “emerging elite RIAs” and the opportunities for new business models to help ignite growth
All registrants for this webcast will receive a free copy of the 2017 Elite RIA Study.
Continuing Education Credits: Webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported 1 week after the live event. CE Credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
For CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits for webcasts approved by IMCA, live viewers will receive an email 1 week after the live event with a program code to self-report. On-demand viewers will receive an email 30 days after the live event with a program code to self-report.
For CE credits for webcasts approved by CFA, credit will be reported 30 days after the live event.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.