Commercial real estate investing looks different now than it did a few years ago, and this year will bring even greater transformation.
Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Time: 4-5 PM ET
Commercial real estate investing looks different now than it did a few years ago, and this year will bring even greater transformation. Technological advances, the evolution of the non-traded REIT, investor demand for greater transparency, and regulatory changes are revolutionizing the investment process.
In this webcast, InvestmentNews and KBS Direct will discuss how top market dynamics continue to impact the investment ecosystem, potentially benefiting investors.
Specifically, the panel will focus on:
- How the Department of Labor’s Fiduciary Rule continues to impact investment advisors, despite a postponed launch date
- How technology is disrupting the investment process and providing greater access to investors
- The future of the non-traded REIT, and how it has evolved over time
- The ways in which CRE firms and sponsors are building trust with new and old investors alike
- Why more sponsors are adopting low and no upfront fee models and why adapting a “nimble” mindset is necessary to react quickly to change
Accepted for 1 CE Credit by the CFP Board. Approved IMCA for 1 CIMA/CIMC/CPWA CE credit.
Continuing Education Credits: Webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported 1 week after the live event. CE Credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
For CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits for webcasts approved by IMCA, live viewers will receive an email 1 week after the live event with a program code to self-report. On-demand viewers will receive an email 30 days after the live event with a program code to self-report.
For CE credits for webcasts approved by CFA, credit will be reported 30 days after the live event.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.