InvestmentNews Research estimates that $150 billion in alternative assets could be added to client portfolios among independent advisers over the next three years. Roughly 85% of all clients are now expressing interest in learning more about alternative strategies.
* Accepted for 1 CE Credit by the CFP Board. Accepted by Investments & Wealth Institute for 1 credit towards the CIMA® and CPWA® certifications.
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2018
Time: 4-5 PM ET
Our speakers will discuss:
- How alternatives have evolved in light of the Labor Department’s fiduciary
- Portfolio designs that offer growth, income or risk management
- Using nontraditional investment strategies to attract new clients and keeping existing ones happy
- New products to help advisers stay ahead of the curve
Continuing Education Credits: Webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported 1 week after the live event. CE Credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
For CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits for webcasts approved by IMCA, live viewers will receive an email 1 week after the live event with a program code to self-report. On-demand viewers will receive an email 30 days after the live event with a program code to self-report.
For CE credits for webcasts approved by CFA, credit will be reported 30 days after the live event.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.