InvestmentNews Research estimates that $150 billion in alternative assets could be added to client portfolios among independent advisers over the next three years. Roughly 85% of all clients are now expressing interest in learning more about alternative strategies.
With this much interest, and more technology platforms eyeing this attractive market, what can advisers do to separate the wheat from the chafe? Learn how alternative investing could re-shape your practice and boost your value proposition.
* Accepted for 1 CE Credit by the CFP Board. Accepted by Investments & Wealth Institute for 1 credit towards the CIMA® and CPWA® certifications.
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2018
Time: 4-5 PM ET
Our speakers will discuss:
- How alternatives have evolved in light of the Labor Department’s fiduciary
- Portfolio designs that offer growth, income or risk management
- Using nontraditional investment strategies to attract new clients and keeping existing ones happy
- New products to help advisers stay ahead of the curve
Continuing Education Credits: Webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported 1 week after the live event. CE Credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
For CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits for webcasts approved by IMCA, live viewers will receive an email 1 week after the live event with a program code to self-report. On-demand viewers will receive an email 30 days after the live event with a program code to self-report.
For CE credits for webcasts approved by CFA, credit will be reported 30 days after the live event.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.