Jeffrey Gundlach's stolen -- then recovered -- paintings
13. 'The dessert ramparts'
Handon Duvall Puthuff
Oil on canvas
* Offered by DoubleLine Capital CEO Jeffrey Gundlach for the return or recovery of art stolen from his Santa Monica, Calif. home in a burglary earlier this month. The $10 million in art was recovered by local police on September 27.
- 8 Heartbleed responses from financial firms
- Cybersecurity gets the SEC's attention as agency plans to query advisers on safeguards
- Brokerage industry sounds off about Finra broker compensation proposal
- Four top executives of private-placement syndicator DBSI head to jail for fraud
- SEC eyes new stock trade disclosure requirements