The Power 20
President and CEO, Accredited Capital Exchange Group
While not the pivotal moment, a stay at Richard Branson’s home in the British Virgin Islands four years ago did serve as a nudge for investment banker Peter Williams to think about a career change. After that visit, his ideas took shape for what became the Accredited Capital Exchange Group Inc., the first real innovation in private placement since, well, ever. The online portal securely connects qualified investors with private-investment opportunities being marketed by investment banks and other agents.
To read Davis D. Janowski's full profile of Mr. Williams, click here.
- 8 Heartbleed responses from financial firms
- Four top executives of private-placement syndicator DBSI head to jail for fraud
- Average retiree health costs could overtake Social Security benefits
- Cybersecurity gets the SEC's attention as agency plans to query advisers on safeguards
- Brokerage industry sounds off about Finra broker compensation proposal