Countries with the lowest gas prices
3. United Arab Emirates
Price per gallon of gasoline
Global average (60 countries)
Rank by most expensive gas
Rank by pain at the pump
A major oil producer, the UAE has nonetheless managed to diversify its economy in recent years. These days, gas and oil account for a mere 25% of the country's economy — remarkable considering the UAE is the planet's eighth-largest producer of oil.
- Does Vanguard pose a threat to advisers?
- Cybersecurity gets the SEC's attention as agency plans to query advisers on safeguards
- Under Finra proposal, brokerages will be forced to conduct background checks on new brokers
- Average retiree health costs could overtake Social Security benefits
- After big TIAA-CREF-Nuveen deal, boomlet predicted in fund manager mergers