Six ways mutual fund reps can irk advisers
Market? What market?
Overload advisers with volumes of product info they won’t ever have time to read and supply them with white papers or other docs that have little to do with what the firm's managers are thinking about the economy, industry sectors, and interest rates. That will surely open doors.
(Text: By Liz Skinner)
- Does Vanguard pose a threat to advisers?
- Cybersecurity gets the SEC's attention as agency plans to query advisers on safeguards
- Under Finra proposal, brokerages will be forced to conduct background checks on new brokers
- Average retiree health costs could overtake Social Security benefits
- After big TIAA-CREF-Nuveen deal, boomlet predicted in fund manager mergers