6 ways successful advisers use technology
1. Give it up to the cloud
Embrace mobile technology, as it's not just for communicating anymore. It is becoming essential for collaboration and creation. Advisers at the most innovative firms have access to all their software via mobile devices.
Evidence: 81% of innovators use cloud computing vs. 57% of all others that use mobile technologies that don't.
- Consumer, investment adviser groups push lawmakers to support bill to boost adviser exams
- Bogle: Apply fiduciary duty to anyone 'touching other people's money'
- Schwab to give unhappy clients a fee refund
- Adapt or die: 5 ways advisers must embrace change
- Will older advisers pay more than younger colleagues for health care coverage?