5 Top ETFs to watch
Outlook for the rest of 2013
As we head into the home stretch of 2013, several exciting ETF races are in progress. The questions swirling around some of the market's leading exchange-traded funds: Which one will fall from its perch as the largest of its peers? Which will be the champion of cash inflows for the year? Will one of the biggest, most badly battered exchange-traded funds come back to life by year end? Here's your ETF racing form.
- 8 Heartbleed responses from financial firms
- Four top executives of private-placement syndicator DBSI head to jail for fraud
- Average retiree health costs could overtake Social Security benefits
- Cybersecurity gets the SEC's attention as agency plans to query advisers on safeguards
- Brokerage industry sounds off about Finra broker compensation proposal