Curse of the new Fed chairman
It makes sense
In short, the “Curse of the Fed Chair” may be an actual thing. Unlike King Tut’s curse, however, it actually makes some sense. Markets need time to understand how every Fed chairman views the economy and sets monetary policy. You might say that Ms. Yellen has a head start with her existing time at the Federal Reserve, and that is true. To a point.
- SEC charges San Diego-based investment adviser with fraud
- Pressure mounts on advisers to lower fees
- Finra sends expungement rule to SEC; plaintiff's lawyer says won't have an impact
- To Roth (IRA) or not to Roth, that is the question
- Ketchum calls controversial automatic data collection key to catching rogue brokers