9 Investment outlooks for 2014
Stay the course
Wells Fargo Advisors. Investors should still hold strong in 2014, as the stock market will still go up for a while and moderate economic growth will continue. But keep in mind that stock gains probably won’t be as high as they were this year. “2014 is likely to be a good year for stock investors but not necessarily a great year for bond investors,” the company wrote in its 2014 economic and market outlook.
- SEC charges San Diego-based investment adviser with fraud
- Pressure mounts on advisers to lower fees
- Finra sends expungement rule to SEC; plaintiff's lawyer says won't have an impact
- To Roth (IRA) or not to Roth, that is the question
- Ketchum calls controversial automatic data collection key to catching rogue brokers