5 GenXcellent gifts
The UP system by Jawbone tracks how you sleep, move and eat. It links to a smartphone and communicates “insights” into how to do all of these better the next day. Nikki Michelini, principal and director of wealth management at Aspiriant, said, “It’s a great motivator to keep you moving.” Fitbit Inc. sells a similar device.
- SEC charges San Diego-based investment adviser with fraud
- Pressure mounts on advisers to lower fees
- Finra sends expungement rule to SEC; plaintiff's lawyer says won't have an impact
- To Roth (IRA) or not to Roth, that is the question
- Ketchum calls controversial automatic data collection key to catching rogue brokers