5 GenXcellent gifts
Masters of their domain
Buy the person on your gift list their own domain name, if available, or a cute nickname, suggests Kevin Cullen, director of practice management for Loring Ward. If PhilPeters.com isn’t available, for example, try Philthegreatbowler.com. They’re $10 a piece at GoDaddy.com — and he points out another benefit: there’s no wrapping involved.
- 8 Heartbleed responses from financial firms
- Four top executives of private-placement syndicator DBSI head to jail for fraud
- Average retiree health costs could overtake Social Security benefits
- Cybersecurity gets the SEC's attention as agency plans to query advisers on safeguards
- Brokerage industry sounds off about Finra broker compensation proposal