5 GenXcellent gifts
If you’ve ever ruined your mobile phone by dropping it in coffee or wine (I’ve done both), you can imagine how grateful you’d be to the adviser who had armed you with an EVAP Wet Electronics Rescue pouch that removes the moisture from electronics. Adviser Ted Jenkin has used it “with pretty good results,” and says at $20 each, they are cheaper than phone insurance.
- SEC charges San Diego-based investment adviser with fraud
- Pressure mounts on advisers to lower fees
- Finra sends expungement rule to SEC; plaintiff's lawyer says won't have an impact
- To Roth (IRA) or not to Roth, that is the question
- Ketchum calls controversial automatic data collection key to catching rogue brokers