The 10 biggest adviser moves of 2013
The year's biggest adviser moves
2013 featured over 330 adviser moves reported and added to the InvestmentNews Advisers on the Move database. The year in adviser moves featured 17 teams with previous client assets exceeding $1 billion changing firms. We’ve pulled together a list of the 10 biggest teams to change firms in the past year, ranked by previous assets under management. Click through to see where some of the industry’s powerful advisers have moved to and from in 2013.
Source: InvestmentNews’ Advisers on the Move Database
- Does Vanguard pose a threat to advisers?
- Cybersecurity gets the SEC's attention as agency plans to query advisers on safeguards
- Under Finra proposal, brokerages will be forced to conduct background checks on new brokers
- Average retiree health costs could overtake Social Security benefits
- After big TIAA-CREF-Nuveen deal, boomlet predicted in fund manager mergers