8 predictions you can't miss
Liz Skinner, practice management: Clients will force financial advisers to incorporate account aggregation into services — even if that means just teaching clients how to set up and view accounts via available electronic tools like Mint.com.
...and...The Washington Redskins will get a new head coach and a new quarterback — but hang on to the same old un-PC name.
- 8 Heartbleed responses from financial firms
- Cybersecurity gets the SEC's attention as agency plans to query advisers on safeguards
- Brokerage industry sounds off about Finra broker compensation proposal
- Four top executives of private-placement syndicator DBSI head to jail for fraud
- SEC eyes new stock trade disclosure requirements