8 predictions you can't miss
The comeback kid
Jason Kephart, investments: Actively managed equity funds will see their first year of net inflows since 2006, as investors are attracted to their sparkly new five-year returns that erase the effects of the financial crisis and instead feature a raging bull market.
...and...Nick Schorsch will buy the first real estate on the moon, which he will then package into a nontraded REIT. The American Realty Capital Moon REIT will underperform over the coming five years as the U.S. REIT market continues to heal from the wounds of the financial crisis.
- 8 Heartbleed responses from financial firms
- Cybersecurity gets the SEC's attention as agency plans to query advisers on safeguards
- Brokerage industry sounds off about Finra broker compensation proposal
- Four top executives of private-placement syndicator DBSI head to jail for fraud
- SEC eyes new stock trade disclosure requirements