10 fresh forecasts for 2014
2014: Gold ends at $1,360 per ounce. Oil closes at $70. Regional banks outperform money centers. Non-dividend stocks underperform.
2013: Gold ends at $1,167 per ounce. Oil closes at $70. Vast majority of banks pass stress tests. Regional banks outperform money centers.
Dec. 31, 2013 levels: Gold closed at $1,201.50. Oil at $98.42. Most banks passed stress tests with ease. Regional banks lagged money centers. 2013 score: 6.7/10
- SEC charges San Diego-based investment adviser with fraud
- Pressure mounts on advisers to lower fees
- Finra sends expungement rule to SEC; plaintiff's lawyer says won't have an impact
- To Roth (IRA) or not to Roth, that is the question
- Ketchum calls controversial automatic data collection key to catching rogue brokers