10 fresh forecasts for 2014
The Keystone pipeline
2014: Keystone pipeline does not get approved. Recreational marijuana is legalized in at least three more states. No tax reform. Serious health issues for Bill Clinton.
2013: Keystone pipeline gets approved. Marijuana is legalized in at least two more states. Charitable donations fall.
At Dec. 31, 2013: Keystone was not approved. Nope to more pot. Charitable donations increased.
2013 score: 1.6/10
- SEC charges San Diego-based investment adviser with fraud
- Pressure mounts on advisers to lower fees
- Finra sends expungement rule to SEC; plaintiff's lawyer says won't have an impact
- To Roth (IRA) or not to Roth, that is the question
- Ketchum calls controversial automatic data collection key to catching rogue brokers