Largest recent IBD mergers and acquisitions
Cetera lands Genworth's IBD
April 3, 2012
Cetera completes the acquisition of Genworth Financial Inc. IBD subsidiary, Genworth Financial Investment Services, for $78.5 million, bringing in 1,800 financial advisers managing $13 billion in assets.
- Does Vanguard pose a threat to advisers?
- Cybersecurity gets the SEC's attention as agency plans to query advisers on safeguards
- Under Finra proposal, brokerages will be forced to conduct background checks on new brokers
- Average retiree health costs could overtake Social Security benefits
- After big TIAA-CREF-Nuveen deal, boomlet predicted in fund manager mergers