Largest recent IBD mergers and acquisitions
February 1, 2010
Private-equity firm Lightyear Capital LLC completes its purchase of three ING Groep NV broker-dealers for an undisclosed amount. The three firms, with a combined 4,841 advisers and approximately $75 billion of AUM as of year-end 2009, begin operating under a new group name: Cetera Financial Group.
- 8 Heartbleed responses from financial firms
- Cybersecurity gets the SEC's attention as agency plans to query advisers on safeguards
- Brokerage industry sounds off about Finra broker compensation proposal
- Four top executives of private-placement syndicator DBSI head to jail for fraud
- SEC eyes new stock trade disclosure requirements