10 tips for a worry-free IRA rollover
Third warning in a month
The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority Inc. warned investors on Jan. 23 to be careful when transferring retirement funds from a company-sponsored plan to an individual retirement account. Finra’s Investor Alert was the third time it addressed the rollover topic in the last month, as the broker-dealer regulator continues to put its stamp on the issue.
By Mark Schoeff Jr.
- 8 Heartbleed responses from financial firms
- Cybersecurity gets the SEC's attention as agency plans to query advisers on safeguards
- Brokerage industry sounds off about Finra broker compensation proposal
- Four top executives of private-placement syndicator DBSI head to jail for fraud
- SEC eyes new stock trade disclosure requirements