10 predictions on the future of mobile devices
Prediction 10: Augmented reality arrives
Augmented reality technology and applications in mobile have been around for years, but few services have used them beyond gimmicks or novelties. As Google’s Glass and other similar products start becoming affordable available to consumers, we’ll start seeing the new wave of apps built around augmented reality. The first virtual reality headsets should hit the market in 2014 as well, though mobile applications may be few initially.
- SEC charges San Diego-based investment adviser with fraud
- Pressure mounts on advisers to lower fees
- Finra sends expungement rule to SEC; plaintiff's lawyer says won't have an impact
- To Roth (IRA) or not to Roth, that is the question
- Ketchum calls controversial automatic data collection key to catching rogue brokers