Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers
InvestmentNews is proud to introduce the 2018 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers. This new recognition program will identify and recognize financial advisory firms that empower employees to provide clients with the best possible investment and financial planning advice. The top companies will be announced in the inaugural InvestmentNews Best Places to Work issue on March 26. Please plan to join us for the live event on May 15 in Chicago. Register here today!
We welcome all organizations meeting the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a registered investment adviser (RIA) or affiliated with an independent broker-dealer (IBD)
- Be in business for a minimum of one year
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time employees
Key Dates & Deadlines
- June to October 2017: Program registration period
- November 2017: Employers and employees receive and submit surveys
- January 15, 2018: Winners notified
- March 26, 2018: Best Places to Work winners announced in InvestmentNews
- May 15, 2018: InvestmentNews Best Places to Work event in Chicago
- May 21, 2018: Top winners of InvestmentNews Best Places to Work recognized in print
No. Participation is absolutely free.