Women to Watch
The 2017 InvestmentNews Women to Watch were announced on November 20th, honoring female financial advisers and industry executives who exemplify the definition of true leaders and role models. The Women to Watch will be formally recognized at the 3rd annual Awards Luncheon on March 13, 2018, in New York City at The Pierre. Click here to register for the event today.
We accept nominations of professionals from all sides of the financial advisory industry, including registered investment advisers, registered representatives, financial planners, brokers, insurance agents, certified public accountants, bank trust officers, firm executives and those working for industry organizations.
InvestmentNews will determine nominees’ eligibility for the Women to Watch list based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated success and leadership in the financial advisory industry
- Proven ability or power to effect change in the industry
- An exhibited willingness to share her expertise with others in the field, including by serving as a mentor or role model to other female professionals in the industry and speaking at industry events
- Has given back to her community through such activities as sitting on boards, volunteering and donating time to help investors
If you know of a woman in the financial advisory industry who has distinguished herself in these areas, please nominate her for our Women to Watch list.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- March 13, 2018: Women to Watch awards luncheon at The Pierre in New York City
- July 2 - Aug. 6, 2018: Nominations accepted for 2018 Women to Watch program
- Nov. 19, 2018: 2018 Women to Watch are profiled in the pages of InvestmentNews’ and on InvestmentNews.com.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Liz Skinner, special projects editor at InvestmentNews, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-641-6788.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kelly Gormley, sponsorship and event sales, at email@example.com or 303-619-2977.
For event registration, please contact Shannon Murphy, digital marketing coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-210-0238.