Women to Watch
Nominations are closed for the 2017 InvestmentNews Women to Watch list, honoring female financial advisers and industry executives who exemplify the definition of true leaders and role models. The 2017 list will be published on November 20th. And the Women to Watch will be formally recognized at the 3rd annual Awards Luncheon on March 13, 2018 in New York City at The Pierre Hotel.
We accept nominations of professionals from all sides of the financial advisory industry, including registered investment advisers, registered representatives, financial planners, brokers, insurance agents, certified public accountants, bank trust officers, firm executives and those working for industry organizations.
InvestmentNews will determine nominees’ eligibility for the Women to Watch list based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated success and leadership in the financial advisory industry
- Proven ability or power to effect change in the industry
- An exhibited willingness to share her expertise with others in the field, including by serving as a mentor or role model to other female professionals in the industry and speaking at industry events
- Has given back to her community through such activities as sitting on boards, volunteering and donating time to help investors
If you know of a woman in the financial advisory industry who has distinguished herself in these areas, please nominate her for our Women to Watch list.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- Aug. 15, 2017: Nominations closed
- Nov. 20, 2017: Women to Watch are profiled in InvestmentNews’ print publication and on the publication’s website
- March 13, 2018: Women to Watch awards luncheon at the Pierre Hotel in New York City
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Lorie Konish, managing editor at InvestmentNews, at email@example.com or 212-210-0781.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kelly Gormley, sponsorship and event sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-619-2977.
For event registration, please contact Shannon Murphy, digital marketing coordinator, at email@example.com or 212-210-0238.