FIRST ANNUAL AWARDS LUNCHEONregister now
May 15, 2018 | University Club | Chicago
Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers
FIRST ANNUAL AWARDS LUNCHEON
May 15, 2018 | University Club | Chicago |
Join InvestmentNews as we recognize the firms honored on the first Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers list. This event will gather the industry’s top RIAs and independent firms who excel in employee engagement, culture, benefits and more. Individual tickets and complete table registrations are available.
Support the industry’s top RIAs and independent firms actively attracting next gen, retaining top talent and fostering diversity. Make the most of this opportunity to engage with the leading owners and managers. Click here to download detailed sponsorship information.
About the recognized firms:
- 33 RIAs, 12 hybrids and 4 independent broker-dealer advisory firms
- Our best places oversee a combined $115 billion in client AUM across 59,000 clients – including 34 firms with over $1 billion – for an average client size of $1.9 million of AUM
- On average, they have a staff of 46
- Excel most in employee engagement by staff communication and transparency
- Stand out as an employer of choice by offering outstanding benefit packages that are ahead of the curve