Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers
FIRST ANNUAL AWARDS LUNCHEON
In May 2018, at the University Club in Chicago, InvestmentNews recognized the firms honored on the first Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers list. This event gathered the industry’s top RIAs and independent firms who excel in employee engagement, culture, benefits and more.
Support the industry’s top RIAs and independent firms actively attracting next gen, retaining top talent and fostering diversity. Make the most of this opportunity to engage with the leading owners and managers. Click here to download detailed sponsorship information.
About the recognized firms:
- 33 RIAs, 12 hybrids and 4 independent broker-dealer advisory firms
- Our best places oversee a combined $115 billion in client AUM across 59,000 clients – including 34 firms with over $1 billion – for an average client size of $1.9 million of AUM
- On average, they have a staff of 46
- Excel most in employee engagement by staff communication and transparency
- Stand out as an employer of choice by offering outstanding benefit packages that are ahead of the curve