Financial advisers: $249 | Industry professionals: $1,495
financial adviser status subject to verification
It's time to look beyond the traditional.
Join InvestmentNews at the 5th annual Alternative Investments Conference and:
- Position your practice for growth and become versed in the alternative investment universe
- Learn how to incorporate non-traditional investment strategies into your clients’ portfolios
- Discover how BDCs, MLPs and peer-to-peer lending can provide income for your clients
- Protect your clients’ investments by understanding long/short, global macro and managed futures strategies
- Evaluate whether real assets can provide protection against inflation
Who should attend?
- Financial advisers
- Wealth managers
- Registered reps
- Family office advisers
- Managers of pension funds, endowments or foundations
- Portfolio managers
- Due diligence officers at B-Ds
This is unlike any comparable event. No cookie cutter solutions, no oversimplification, just good sound and outstanding thinking translated into best conference of its kind I’ve ever attended.
Fabulous info - energetic presentation, so much more impactful than usual quantitative review.
Excellent panels and presentations.
Very worthwhile conference.
This program has been accepted by the CFP Board for 14.5 CE credits and by IMCA for 15.5 CIMA®, CIMC® and CPWA® credits.