Tuesday, April 28, 2015
As the popularity of ETFs continue to explode and the landscape evolves, advisers need information and intelligent insights to stay ahead of the competition. Understanding and differentiating among the growing array of alternative ETF strategies and how they can best address a client's needs is top of mind for advisers today. Whether your objective is long-term diversification, or shorter-term tactical positioning, liquid alternatives have an important role to play.
Attend this webcast and:
* Discover where the next big wave of growth in ETFs is coming from where are flows currently going
* Learn how index-based alternative investment solutions fit in an overall portfolio
* Discuss portfolio construction and adviser options to reduce overall portfolio risk
Attendees may submit questions before and during this live event.
A free and invaluable resource.
Sponsored by New York Life MainStay Investments
Accepted by the CFP Board for 1 CE credit and by IMCA for 1 CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credit.
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Between Fed policies and investors' demand for yield, bond prices have become inflated in recent years. As investors face high valuations and rising interest rates, they'll need advice on alternatives or complements to traditional fixed income investing.
With that in mind, an unconstrained strategy may offer clients an attractive solution. The flexible approach is not tethered to a benchmark, which allows portfolio managers to roam across the fixed income universe to find the most promising investment opportunities.
Join this conversation with Consuelo Mack of Consuelo Mack WealthTrack and Todd Thompson, co-portfolio at Reams Asset Management, a division of Scout Investments, as they discuss the "Essential Ingredients for Unconstrained Investing." Todd will examine:
* Decoupling from a benchmark
* Redefining risk
* Adopting a longer investment horizon
* Focusing on total return rather than income, and
* Ceding asset allocation to portfolio managers
Sponsored by Scout Investments