Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Stocks at all-time highs, interest rates poised to climb, cash (still) returning next to nothing and a plethora of newfangled products on the market. What's an adviser to do?
After a year of unexpected twists and turns, investors are no less uncertain going into the new year. Advisers need to be on top of their investing game to answer the hard questions.
Our expert panel will cover:
* How much gas is left in the stock market tank?
* If rates are going up in 2015, where are the opportunities in credit and fixed income?
* What impact will the price of oil and the strong dollar have on asset prices?
* How do advisers factor GDP growth and unemployment into their investment thesis?
* Where and in what asset classes are the opportunities outside the U.S.?
*What are the best options for alternative investments?
Attendees may submit questions before and during the live event.
A free and invaluable resource.
Sponsored by IMCA
Accepted by IMCA for 1 CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credit.