RETIREMENT INCOME SUMMIT
MAY 12-13, 2014 | WESTIN CHICAGO RIVER NORTH
Attend the 8th annual Retirement Income Summit and get the latest strategies and expert insights you need to create a sustainable retirement for your clients.
- Earn 13 CE credits from the CFP Board and 13 IMCA CIMA®, CIMC® and CPWA® CE credits.
- Hear Dr. Bob Froehlich address how to recognize the dangers and opportunities that could devastate or maximize a retirement portfolios durable income stream
- Get answers to the 20 most frequently asked Social Security questions from expert Mary Beth Franklin
- Learn which lifeline distribution strategies for retirement benefits could work for you from Natalie Choate
- Listen to a panel of investors discuss the retirement income topics important to them and the best methods for effective client/adviser communication
This program has been approved by the CFP Board for 13 CE credits and by IMCA for 13 CIMA®, CIMC® and CPWA® CE credits.
Contact: Shannon Rosic
Sponsor & Exhibitor Opportunities
Contact: Mary Meagher
Contact: Mark Bruno
Connect to the Conversation
|eventsfromIN: Top 5 reasons to attend the Summit: 3) Network with advisers and peers #RIS2014 #countdown check in tomorrow for reason 4!|
|eventsfromIN: Book your hotel room for the Summit by April 18 for a discounted rate! For more info call 312.744.1900 #RIS2014 http://t.co/XyTGVrqHY7|