March 8, 2017 | The Pierre Hotel | NYC
ABOUT THE W2W INITIATIVE AND AWARDS
In 2015, InvestmentNews honored 21 outstanding female professionals in the financial advisory industry in our Nov. 25 Women's issue and at our inaugural Women to Watch Awards, which were held this past March.
A sellout crowd of over 300 of the who's who of the financial services industry were there to support and cheer on our honorees. Alexandra Armstrong, chairman and founder of Armstrong, Fleming & Moore Inc., was recognized with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Twenty other women were honored as Women to Watch for their demonstration of success, leadership, ability to effect change in the industry, willingness to share their expertise and contributions to their communities.
Now, our 2016 Women to Watch Award winners and our Lifetime Achievement Award winner* have been selected and notified and will be highlighted in our Nov. 21 issue and honored at our LIVE event on March 8 at the Pierre Hotel in NYC.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
InvestmentNews provides many opportunities to support this important initiative for our industry:
- Congratulate: Submit a congratulatory ad in the Nov. 21 issue of InvestmentNews or in the Awards Program Gala. Click here for details.
- Sponsor: Show your support at the event by becoming a Think Tank Sponsor, Supporting Sponsor or Table Sponsor. Click here for details.
- 10:15AM - 12:00PM: Women to Watch Think Tank (Invitation only) Network, share and be inspired as the Women to Watch of 2015, 2016 and other prominent female advisers and industry leaders discuss everything from succession planning to work/life balance.
- 11:30AM - 12:00PM: Registration Opens
- 12:00PM - 12:45PM: Sparkling Reception
- 12:45PM - 3:00PM: Awards Luncheon and Presentation
2. Location: The Pierre Hotel | 2 East 61 Street | NYC
We have a limited room block reserved at the Pierre under InvestmentNews. Call 1-800-743-7734. The rate is $375 per night.
3. Buy tickets
Tickets for the awards luncheon are $400 per person.
Click here to register.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Kelly Gormley at Kgormley@investmentnews.com.
Need more info? Email Antoinette Dean at email@example.com or call 212.210.0184.
PHOTOS FROM THE 2016 AWARDS LUNCHEON
Click here to view photos from the event in March.
*Lifetime Achievement Award renamed the Alexandra Armstrong Award