- There aren't a lot of women-run retirement funds, but based on the average track records, maybe there should be a lot more. Gaining 118% when the S&P was contracting from 2000 to 2005
- Today's big economic data points to keep an eye on: Light truck sales, manufacturing, and construction spending. Spoiler alert, if the numbers are weak, expect winter weather to get the blame. Consensus estimates are all positive ahead of the morning reports
- The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority learns the hard way that hedge funds can go bankrupt, too. Fletcher International Ltd. accused of fraud
- The FBI has been keeping close tabs on high-frequency traders for more than a year. When computer algorithms translate to wire fraud
- April Fool's Day is the one day of the year you can make a mistake and call it a prank. Here are some of the things you should be watching out for today. Nerf nukes, edible pizza boxes, and tea-powered cars
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.