- As the equity market gets increasingly frothy and the Fed sits on its hands, investors are turning to special situation alternative strategies to secure short-term gains. 'You have to go for factors which are direction-agnostic.'
- Yes, the Fed is behind the curve. It is always behind the curve, but it's still important and it's still fun to watch. Second-guessing the Fed for fund and profit
- As illegals waltz across the border, U.S corporations are racing for the exits to avoid an increasingly brutal tax system. The math will not add up. Inverse logic
- If such milestones matter, the Dow has a really good shot at cracking 17,000 this week. Less than six months after it first crossed 16,000
- Investors are increasingly drawn to 401(k) loans. Just because it's easy and popular doesn't necessarily make it a smart move. More than a quarter of those who took out loans against retirement plans now regret the decision
- You too can and should be a bond trader, according to the SEC. Avoiding shady brokers
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.