- Barclays discovers the dark side of dark pools. Investors react to charges that the international banking conglomerate favored high-frequency traders. Disclosing details to ensure aggressive trading strategies were effective
- The looming 401(k) crisis. Sponsors are managing the plans with the wrong goal in mind. The focus should be on income expectations, not risk tolerance
- Straight forward financial advice for gay couples nearing retirement: Get married. Love and finances
- The fuzzy math surrounding inflation data. Good enough for government work. Reasonable confidence in the accuracy of the statistics
- New master limited partnerships tap into the fracking boom. Avoiding tax liability
- Russian equities might be the play, assuming you have a strong stomach and a thick skin. Does buying Russian stocks make you a bad person?
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.