- Obama's conundrum: Opposing the same trickle-down economics that the U.S. economy has been riding for five years. You didn't build that. Bragging about gains in a stock market that is still controlled by just 20% of the population
- Increased stock market volatility strips away the illusion of safety, sending nervous investors to the sidelines. Giving back the gains of 2014
- Note to trend-followers: Crowdfunding is not that revolutionary, but it is a streamlined version of traditional banking. Riding the wave of innumerable and anonymous banking
- Building your own hedge fund just got a little easier with a new cut-and-paste platform. Closely correlated performance goals
- Three years after the S&P's U.S. downgrade, the 10-year Treasury yield is down just 4 basis points. When AA+ became the new AAA
- As Americans invent new ways to pig out on bacon, the price spikes to a 34-year high. Soaring at almost twice the rate of inflation. Declaring bacon America's official national food
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.