- When your palm reader and your financial adviser give the same advice, it is time to fire one of them. Field testing a cartoonist's jab at financial pros
- Hedge funds are buying up Puerto Rico muni bonds as mutual fund managers back away. Hedge funds now own $16 billion of the $65 billion market
- Germany's 10-year bond yield falls below 1% for the first time ever, making the U.S. Treasuries look snappy at 2.4%. Hitting the wall
- President Obama's corporate inversion rhetoric is coming back to haunt him, as his fundraising exposes the hypocrisy of it all. Taking money from “unpatriotic” donors
- Whatever is driving down the price of deep-water drilling stocks, it is starting to look like a bargain for income investors. DO, ESV, HP, NBR, NE, RIG, PTEN, SDRL
- The recession has been over for years, but most Americans never got the memo. A quarter of Americans have no savings, among the signs of a lousy economic recovery
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.