- Meb Faber says ETFs will replace mutual funds, but before that they have to navigate their way onto retirement plan menus. Within four years, ETFs will have more assets than mutual funds.
- Goldman Sachs ponies up $5B to settle federal and state probes into the banks' mortgage-backed securities business leading up to the financial crisis. The bank acknowledged it had received information indicating certain loans that did not meet the standards it had described to investors.
- The devil is in the details of candidates' tax proposals. Highlighting the good and downplaying the bad.
- Is this the season for those unloved health care ETFs to finally shine? The outlook is for continued growth in the sector.
- The heartbreaking collapse of Jordan Spieth in the Masters on Sunday is probably not the reason shares of his primary sponsor, Under Armor, tanked on Monday. We're blaming that on a downbeat note from Morgan Stanley. The “unsustainable” footwear sales growth.
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.