- Bill Gross lays out the explosive implications of negative interest rates. Just because it feels good doesn't mean it's a good thing. The lowest yields in 500 years of recorded history.
- Investors are increasingly taking the quiet, calm path toward safety by snapping up bonds. Paying to own certain bonds.
- A reason not to freak out about the next housing bubble. Try to think of it as a reflection of a strengthening economy.
- Try out some public speaking tips that don't involve imagining your audience in their underpants. Prepare for some less-friendly faces, and don't be afraid to go rogue.
- Something to think about the next time you're watching Major League Baseball. It should be impossible to hit the ball.
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.