- The wild ride of election night saw the Dow swing by more than 1,100 points from trough to peak. Will nothing derail this market? Markets recover as the shock of a Donald Trump presidency sinks in.
- The Fed might have yet another excuse for doing nothing now that there's a Trump administration to worry about. Fed is suddenly uncertain about December.
- Big oil is gushing over the election results. Expecting a lot less red tape.
- It's too early to know if all those celebs who promised to leave the country when Donald Trump is elected will actually keep their word, but a lot of folks have been checking out Canada recently. Traffic overload on election night crashed Canada's immigration website.
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Donald Trump win takes the stock market to hell and back
Plus: The Fed gets another excuse for not hiking rates, a big win for big oil, and nervous Americans crashed Canada's immigration website
Recommended for you
Latest news & opinion
These are the largest registered investment advice firms in the Northeastern U.S., in terms of assets under management.
Deloitte expects these 10 changes will hit the financial advice business in 2019.
Theories for what's driving the growth spurt abound, but it surpassed all other regions of the country.
We reached out to advisers to find out which apps they are using to run their business more efficiently.
A deeper look at men's anxiety in the midst of the #MeToo movement will clarify the situation and lead to a productive response.
• In the wake of the #MeToo movement, men go to extremes and women pay the price
• Are you serious, Wall Street? A response to some men's reaction to the #MeToo movement