- On Day 2 as president-elect, the Donald Trump transition team is already talking about tearing apart Dodd-Frank. This will not sit well with Elizabeth Warren.
- With Donald Trump at the helm some ETFs will stand out in the crowd. GLD, IGF, RSX, IBB, SLX
- Barred adviser Dawn Bennett has found herself in more hot water. Finra claims Bennett may have used money raised for her clothing business for personal gain.
- It is almost laughable how badly the media was blindsided by the election of Donald Trump. Maybe it's time to get back to some basics of the Fourth Estate. Remember your job, and do it.
- A tradition that veterans and non-vets alike should be proud of. Businesses step it up today and give back to our military veterans. Thanks for your service!
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Donald Trump's transition team says scrapping Dodd-Frank is job one
Plus: Five ETFs to help you prosper under the Trump administration, Dawn Bennett lands in more hot water, sending the media back to journalism school, and Happy Veterans Day
Recommended for you
Deputy editor Bob Hordt and senior columnist Jeff Benjamin discuss the fact that double-digit growth in revenue and assets doesn't necessarily spell a rosy future.
Latest news & opinion
Last year's stock market gains helped advisers turn in solid growth in assets and revenue, but that growth could disappear in the next market downturn.
InvestmentNews poll finds 49.2% approve of his performance, while 46.7% disapprove. How has that changed over the course of his presidency?
Residents of these states have the most student debt when you consider their job opportunities.
In a Finra arbitration complaint, two brokers allege that Wells Fargo's problems damaged their business.
Deal brings Invesco another $246 billion in assets, as well as high-fee actively managed funds.