With 2016 off to a volatile start, many advisers and their clients are looking for ways to diversify portfolios that often become increasingly correlated during times of stress. Managed futures may be a tool to provide that much sought diversification.
This live, interactive webcast will discuss how advisers may use managed futures to meet client needs and provide portfolio ballast when equity, fixed-income and currency markets are in turmoil. We will examine:
* Accepted by IMCA for 1 CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® and by the CFP Board for 1 CE credit.
Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Time: 4-5 PM ET
- How alternative investment strategies may be able to diversify portfolios better than some traditional investments in terms of market stress
- How managed futures seek to provide returns with little or no correlation to traditional markets
- The ways managed futures seek to profit from trends in any direction across equity, bond, commodity and currency markets
- Differences in managed futures strategies and their potential impact on a portfolio
Register now for this free and invaluable webcast.
Continuing Education Credits: Webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported 1 week after the live event. CE Credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
For CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits for webcasts approved by Investments & Wealth Institute®, formerly IMCA, live viewers will receive an email 1 week after the live event with a program code to self-report. On-demand viewers will receive an email 30 days after the live event with a program code to self-report.
For CE credits for webcasts approved by CFA, credit will be reported 30 days after the live event.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.