With shrinking margins and the rise of robo-advice, financial advisers are searching for a solution that keeps them a step ahead. Investing has become more and more commoditized and advisers want something that can trim costs and still offer access to customizable asset management.
Join InvestmentNews and Gemini for this exclusive webcast where we will speak with executives, thought leaders and financial advisers about how managed accounts can impact your practice.
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Time: 4-5 PM ET
Our panelists will discuss:
- Why do managed accounts make sense for your clients?
- How can managed accounts be assimilated into a well-diversified portfolio?
- When is the best time to implement this strategy?
- What type of investors are best-suited for managed accounts?
- What kind of managed account innovations should we expect in the future?
Continuing Education Credits: Webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported 1 week after the live event. CE Credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
For CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits for webcasts approved by Investments & Wealth Institute®, formerly IMCA, live viewers will receive an email 1 week after the live event with a program code to self-report. On-demand viewers will receive an email 30 days after the live event with a program code to self-report.
For CE credits for webcasts approved by CFA, credit will be reported 30 days after the live event.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.