Email Marketing Specialist
Posted: April 3, 2019
InvestmentNews is the leading news and information source serving the financial adviser industry through a variety of properties and platforms including print, digital, events, research and custom projects. Our team is passionate about our brand and dedicated to being the most-valued resource for information on investments, retirement, practice management and technology for the financial advice industry.
InvestmentNews, is seeking an email marketing specialist to join our entrepreneurial team to execute digital marketing campaigns for a wide variety of products, initiatives and events for our growing brand.
Employ and cultivate email best practices to increase sales, registration, participation and overall audience engagement. This specialist will manage reporting and will work closely with the audience director to create data-driven, trackable and measurable digital marketing campaigns.
- Ownership of tactical email campaign execution and reporting.
- Manage email marketing campaigns end-to-end from planning, targeting, setup, QA, testing and deployment.
- Monitor/report on email analytics, engagement metrics, conversions and overall campaign performance for internal and external use.
- Track performance of email marketing campaigns, build-out reporting and communicate results to key stakeholders.
- Recommend changes based on analysis of performance reporting to improve the effectiveness of promotions across all marketing channels.
- Apply A/B testing methods (e.g. email templates, subject lines, content) into everyday practice for continuous learning and improvements.
- Apply audience segmentation based on audience profile data, location and/or engagement to deliver targeted messaging and ensure maximum marketing efficiency.
- Maintain email marketing calendar (Smartsheets)
- Possess a passion for staying on top of the latest digital marketing best practices, ecommerce trends and new web technologies.
- Identify automation opportunities to increase efficiency and improve processes within the team. Experience working with marketing automation tool a plus.
- 2+ years of experience working in similar field
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with applying email best practices and email deployment
- Experience working directly with an ESP: Cheetah Digital a plus.
- Microsoft Office (solid Excel knowledge)
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Google Analytics
- Cheetah Digital
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as Marketing
- Certifications in any digital marketing or analytics area
- Experience managing numerous projects at the same time
To place your recruitment or general classified ad in the InvestmentNews Career Connection section, contact Letitia Buchan at (212) 210-0451 or firstname.lastname@example.org.